Support and Other Services
Support Services include:
- Professional Learning
We work with you to reinforce your message so you can elevate and accelerate student achievement. Scantron offers a comprehensive list of product training options for our assessment products.
- Client Program Management and Implementation Services
Our team provides users with essential tools and support for seamless product integration and continued growth. Options range from a dedicated CPM resource to per-day and per-hour service packages.
- Data Integration and Development Services
Data Integration Services automates large-file data transfers from your Student Information System to your Scantron Assessment Solutions site. Streamline your data processing and get reliable, up-to-date student information faster with services like item imports, custom report development, scanner compliance testing, and more.
Assessment Development Services include:
- Assessment Development
- Professional Development
- Psychometric Support and Research
See Assessment Development Services for more details.
- School districts across the country have benefited from Scantron’s innovations over decades that support large-scale assessment programs. See Assessment Support Services for more information.
- To ensure accurate results and produce cost-effective test forms, Scantron offers world-class, quality printing. For more details, please visit our Print Services page.
- Too many tests, not enough time? Scantron can scan test forms—transforming them into actionable data—and deliver output files, detailed reports, or both. See the Data Processing Services brochure for details.
Scantron is a Leader in K-12 Assessment
Check out our new infographic and see for yourself how Scantron delivers billions of digital and paper assessments to 40 states in the US. More than 2 million students take our tests every year!
Add stakeholder surveys to your multiple measures approach
Incorporating a more comprehensive set of measures into your definition of school and student success is a crucial element for delivering educational equity. ESSA requires states to examine multiple measures and use the results to make evidence-based decisions. Scantron and My Student Survey have teamed up to simplify assessing knowledge and perceptions using multiple measures.
Join our webinar to explore how multiple measures can
- Expand your definition of student success.
- Adjust instruction based on differentiated feedback.
- Use both assessment and stakeholder perception data within analytics that drive school improvement