Class Climate® provides fast and accurate processing for paper and online questionnaires in a single system. Functions include reports on study courses, departments, training seminars and programs to fit your organization. Raw data is just a few clicks away for a more detailed analysis.
- Get valuable insight into course or seminar effectiveness with one solution that conducts surveys on paper or online, including support for mobile browsers.
- Reduce data collection costs and minimize errors by scanning evaluations, rather than typing them.
- Improve your data collection across multiple sites: Scanning can be distributed as necessary—the data is automatically sorted to the correct course and ready for review.
- Send instant feedback to individual instructors or trainers (allowing them to make changes while still involved in an ongoing course) or send end-of-course feedback to all instructors after grades are turned in.
- Export data in SPSS or Excel formats for further data analysis.
- Identify potential areas for improvement and help shape future curriculum, courses and seminars, using our automated, threshold-based course quality management features.
- Increase response rates with automatic in-progress reminders.
- Provide improved accessibility—Class Climate is rated WCAG 2.0 Level AA, the highest level of certification.
Class Climate is an evaluation and survey solution your entire institution can use:
- Develop a single survey for mobile, online, and paper delivery. Class Climate automatically displays the right format for the device.
- All results are stored in a single database so you see unified results at a glance.
- Scheduled reports provide instructor feedback rapidly and automatically.
- Quality Measurement Dashboard displays results as soon as students respond.
- Simplified tracking matches your organization’s training program structure.
- Ensure privacy and anonymity with secure logins and role-based system access.
- Increase candid and constructive feedback with anonymous questionnaire responses, while retaining connections to student records so you know who has responded.
- Support different programs with different needs, including measuring learning outcomes, supporting team-taught courses, and much more