SurveyTracker Plus E-Mail/Web Online Course
This online-only course is designed to provide the knowledge, procedures, and hands‑on experience required for the successful implementation and operation of SurveyTracker Plus E-Mail/Web applications.
||2 Days, 6 Hours each day
||Working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft® Windows® is required.
||This course is designed to provide the knowledge, procedures, and hands‑on experience required for the successful implementation and operation of SurveyTracker Plus E-Mail/Web applications.
||This course is recommended for personnel responsible for creation and generation of surveys / reports using SurveyTracker Plus E-Mail/Web.
- One PC with Internet access, with the software and scanner installed.
- A two-way speakerphone with long distance capabilities
- The ability to access a collaboration tool such as GoToMeeting®
- For custom printing forms locally, or overprinting onto standard forms, a laser printer with a PostScript™ driver is required
- Introduction to SurveyTracker Plus
- Custom scannable form design
- Creating an audience list
- Laser printing your own forms
- Pre-slugging OMR grids
- Introduction to ScanFlex™ Alignment Guide
- Scannable form image clip support
- Scannable form data collection
- Non-scannable form design
- Understanding E-mail and Web survey distributions
- Filtering capabilities
- Creating reports from scratch
- Copying reports
- Using report templates
- SurveyTracker® add-on components
||Instructor-led lecture, class and group discussions, and hands‑on lab exercises.
Maximum four students, one PC. Payment is required at confirmation and prior to attendance.
||Call: 1-800-336-3426 ext. 6123
Request a Course
Back to Training Courses