Scantron Analytics for Users
This course is targeted at providing Scantron Analytics End Users with the knowledge and skills they need to turn data into action to inform instructional strategies.
||Working knowledge of personal computers.
||This course is targeted at providing Scantron Analytics End Users with the knowledge and skills they need to turn data into action to inform instructional strategies.
||This course is recommended for School Administrators and General Education Teachers.
- one PC per student
- Internet access
- Introductions and Scantron Analytics Overview: (15 minutes)
This section provides an introduction for participants and an overview of what Scantron Analytics is and how it can be used to identify at risk students.
- Working with Scantron Analytics: (1 hour)
In this section participants learn the basics of Insight and how to navigate the various views and tabs.
- Basic Navigation in a Web browser
- Top Bar of Icons
- Filter set 1
- Years, school selection
- Hold, Clear selection, Release students
- Reload data information
- Green dots and blue dots
- Making a selection
- Drilling down into data
- Show student list
- Filter set 2 and filter set 3 (when available)
- Cycle button
- Working with the District’s Data to Identify at Risk Students: (45 minutes)
In this section we use Scantron Analytics to work through the District’s data using scenarios to find data that pertains to individual or groups of students.
||Instructor-led workshop with hands-on participation and exercises.
Maximum five students.
* Payment is required at confirmation and prior to attendance.
||Call: 800-722-6876 x 7458
Back to Training Courses