ScanTools Plus - Scan Only
This course is designed to provide the knowledge, procedures, and hands-on experience required for the successful operation of a ScanTools Plus Scan Only application.
- Online: 3 Hours
- On-site: 1 (6-hour) day
||Working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft® Windows® is required.
||This course is designed to provide the knowledge, procedures, and hands-on experience required for the successful operation of a ScanTools Plus Scan Only application.
||This course is recommended for personnel assigned to processing forms with a ScanTools Plus Scan Only application.
- One PC with Internet access along with the software and scanner installed.
- A two-way speaker phone with long distance capabilities and the ability to access a collaboration tool such as GoToMeeting® is mandatory
Customer must provide a classroom‑type environment including:
Required equipment may be rented from us.
- one LCD projector
- one PC per student
- one image scanner per two students
- Introduction to ScanTools Plus software
- Forms and Grids
- Timing Marks and Form ID Marks
- Scanning Module
- Scanner Configuration
- Data Files
- Document Processing and Scanner Operation
||Instructor led lecture, class and group discussions, and hands‑on practice with one ScanTools Plus Scan Only application.
Maximum four students, one PC.
$2,750* (instructor expenses included)
Maximum six students.
* Payment is required at confirmation and prior to attendance.
||Call: 1-800-336-3426 ext. 6123
Back to Training Courses