This course is designed to provide the knowledge, procedures, and hands‑on experience required for the successful implementation and operation of ScanTools Plus or ScanTools Prisma* applications.
||3 days; 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. each day.
||Working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft® Windows® is required.
||This course is designed to provide the knowledge, procedures, and hands‑on experience required for the successful implementation and operation of ScanTools Plus applications.
||Each student will receive the ScanTools Plus or ScanTools Prisma* Software Training Manual.
||This course is recommended for personnel responsible for programming and maintaining ScanTools Plus or ScanTools Prisma applications.
||Open enrollment at our facility:
Classroom pre-configured for training.
Customer must provide a classroom‑type environment including:
Required equipment may be rented from us.
- one LCD projector
- one PC per student
- one image scanner per two students
- Understanding the benefits of ScanTools Plus or ScanTools Prisma software
- Introduction to ScanTools Plus or ScanTools Prisma software
- Installation and configuration of ScanTools Plus or ScanTools Prisma software
- Development of scanning applications
- Creation of edit, score, and conversion profiles
- Debugging of scanning applications and data profiles
- Creation of Graybox grids and Graybox edits
- Creation of iNAME-enabled ScanTools Plus applications
||Instructor led lecture, class and group discussions, and hands‑on lab exercises.
||Open enrollment at our site:
$5,795* (instructor expenses included)
Maximum six students.
* Payment is required at confirmation and prior to attendance.
||Call: 1-800-336-3426 ext. 6123
* Course topics and cost are identical for these two products, although which product shown varies depending on your installed software.
Request a Course
Back to Training Courses