Scoring the ACT Residual Test using Remark Classic OMR
This Web seminar uses a combination of PowerPoint® descriptions and live software demonstrations to show users the fundamentals of ACT Residual Test Scoring with Remark Classic OMR setup and operation.*
- Online: 2 Hours
- On-site: 1 (6-hour) day
||Working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft® Windows® is recommended.
This Web seminar uses a combination of PowerPoint® slides, and instructor-led seminar with hands-on participation, to provide the knowledge and procedures for using Remark Classic OMR software to perform ACT scaled scoring.
- A two-way speakerphone with long distance capabilities
- The ability to access a collaboration tool such as GoToMeeting®
- Must have ACT Residual Answer Key along with ACT Answer Sheets for use during the session
Customer must provide a classroom‑type environment including:
Required equipment may be rented from us.
- one LCD projector
- one PC
- one Scantron scanner accessible to the group
- ACT Residual Answer Key along with ACT Answer Sheets for use during the session
||This course is recommended for personnel responsible for using and maintaining Remark Classic OMR software to score the ACT Residual Exam.
- Understanding common terminology
- Selecting of the ACT Residual template
- Selecting the ACT Scaled Scored Database (Excel Required)
- Scanning and editing using the ACT Residual Template
- Using Quick Stats reporting
$1,450* (One location, group attendance)
$2,750* (Instructor expenses included)
Maximum six students.
* Payment is required at confirmation and prior to attendance.
||Call: 1-800-722-8676 ext. 6123
* ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc. The scannable residual test forms are not sanctioned or endorsed by ACT. You must obtain the ACT test booklets and scoring key(s) directly from ACT, Inc. Visit www.act.org for details.
Request a Course
Back to Training Courses