This Web seminar uses a combination of PowerPoint® descriptions and live software demonstrations to show users the fundamentals of Remark Classic OMR setup and operation.
- Online: 2 Hours
- On-site: 1 (6-hour) day
||Working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft® Windows® is recommended.
||This Web seminar uses a combination of PowerPoint® slides and live software demonstrations to show users the fundamentals of Remark Classic OMR setup and operation.
- A two-way speakerphone with long distance capabilities
- The ability to access a collaboration tool such as GoToMeeting®
Customer must provide a classroom‑type environment including:
Required equipment may be rented from us.
- one LCD projector
- one PC
- one Scantron scanner accessible to the group
||This course is recommended for personnel responsible for using and maintaining Remark Classic OMR software.
- Understanding common terminology
- Overview of Remark Classic OMR software
- Selecting of existing templates (applications)
- Scanning and editing using existing applications
- Using Quick Stats reporting
$450* (One location, group attendance)
$2,750* (Instructor expenses included)
Maximum six students.
* Payment is required at confirmation and prior to attendance.
||Call: 1-800-336-3426 ext. 6123
Request a Course
Back to Training Courses