SurveyTracker Plus® allows your organization to quickly gather essential feedback through superior, easy-to-use, robust software, supporting seamless automation of paper surveys. Used with Scantron® scannable forms and scanners, you have the power at your fingertips to create survey solutions that serve you best.
If you conduct multiple, frequent surveys, it may be more cost-effective to do it yourself using a flexible tool like SurveyTracker Plus than to contract with expensive market research firms.
Most “free” online tools have extremely limited functionality and each survey is a separate data set. If you need more robust questions options or need to compare results year over year, SurveyTracker Plus can help.
Cater to your audience with multiple survey method options. Studies show that response rates improve dramatically when respondents have a choice of how to complete the survey. SurveyTracker Plus provides multiple ways to send your survey—at no extra cost.
SURVEYTRACKER PLUS IS YOUR ANSWER!
This solution is responsive to your exact timing and needs, with embedded tools you can use to design effective surveys, deliver them cost-effectively via multiple methods, and easily view results.
Depending on how you want to distribute your survey, we have two SurveyTracker Plus products to suit your needs:
- SurveyTracker Plus—Supports scannable forms, non-scannable paper surveys, and USB surveys
- SurveyTracker Plus E-Mail/Web—Supports scannable forms, non-scannable paper surveys, Web, USB and kiosk surveys
- Wizards: Easily create an online or paper survey or report, define a survey style, or distribute surveys
- Libraries: Save time with pre-developed content such as surveys, questions, images, survey styles, or reports, or create your own
- Questions: Create and reuse questions and scales
- Audience List: Send to your entire audience or generate a statistically valid sub-sample of the list
- Hidden Questions: Reduce survey length and increase reporting options by pre-populating selected questions from linked audience data
- Scanning: Use integrated Scantron scanners to avoid manual data entry
- Online Surveys: See responses as soon as forms are submitted
- Image Clips: Collect hand-written responses from write-in questions on paper forms
REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
- Multiple Table and Graph Formats: Choose from many types of tables and graphs that can be customized to suit your needs
- Advanced Data Filtering: Pinpoint and display the results how you want, including time trends and data comparisons
Working with market research firms for customer satisfaction surveys costing you an arm and a leg?