- Available Surveys
- How It Works
Add stakeholder surveys to your multiple measures approach
Incorporating a more comprehensive set of measures into your definition of school and student success is a crucial element for delivering educational equity. ESSA requires states to examine multiple measures and use the results to make evidence-based decisions. Scantron and My Student Survey have teamed up to simplify assessing knowledge and perceptions using multiple measures.
Join our webinar to explore how multiple measures can
Watch the recording!
- Expand your definition of student success.
- Adjust instruction based on differentiated feedback.
- Use both assessment and stakeholder perception data within analytics that drive school improvement
Scantron and My Student Survey have teamed up to provide you with a comprehensive, improvement-focused approach to school accountability. Stakeholder surveys are a great way to enhance your understanding of your educational environment and improve your school.
- Student surveys of teacher practice and school climate surveys help you:
- Parent engagement surveys help you measure the involvement of your students’ best advocates—their parents—so you can make evidence-based, responsive decisions about school improvement.
- Staff engagement surveys help you identify your schools’ strengths and areas for improvement so you can function strongly as a team to provide the best education possible.
Used together or separately, these turn-key surveys form the backbone of a robust suite of holistic measures you can use to improve you school for all stakeholders.