Monitor, Analyze, and Predict Student Growth
Quality interim assessments are critical for tracking student learning progression, growth, and grade-level subject attainment. However, collecting student data is pointless unless data is translated into insightful information. Student data should be analyzed from every angle. This is the key to evidence-based decision-making in both the classroom and the boardroom.
You have probably used Scantron's accurate and reliable scanners and forms, but did you know that Scantron’s assessment solutions go way beyond bubble sheets? We are also a leader in online assessment, analytics, and survey, delivering more than 100 million assessments online since 2008. In fact, Scantron's computer-adaptive testing was one of the first of its kind! We're committed to meeting you where you are and helping you get to where you want to be. Think outside the bubble and explore Scantron's online assessment and analytics solutions.
Scantron is here with complete solutions to turn data into knowledge educators can really use.
Monitor student achievement and growth with interim adaptive assessment on core subjects using Performance Series and Achievement Series to expand subject coverage.
- Aligns to Illinois state standards
- Delivers multiple scores for universal screening, norm group comparisons, and more.
- Integrates with your SIS
- Directly connects test results with targeted instructional resources.
- Assessment development services and consulting.
- Incorporate paper testing using Scantron scanners and forms.
Interactively explore your data with Scantron Analytics for a more complete student picture.
- No data warehouse needed; include data from multiple sources
- Dashboards provide easy snapshots
- Explore your current and historical data by simply clicking
- Quick disaggregation for deeper analysis
Predict student performance with Scantron Analytics and Psychometric Services.
- Early Warning System:
- Customizable indicators and risk thresholds
- Easily view changing profiles
- Predictive validity and other psychometric studies and services
Identify and address school environment issues using My Student Survey:
- Student evaluation of teacher practice
- School safety and other environmental issues
- Staff and parent engagement